Jang Keun Suk Official Fan Club Registration Instructions
A Guide by LizzyD
There are two options for JKS’s official site: restricted or full access. Restricted access is free and all you have to do is register for an ID and password on his official website. You will be granted access to certain parts of his website, such as the forum and notices sections. You will not be able to see or download things such as personal messages from JKS. Full access to the entire site requires you to become an official member of his fan club.
Section 1: How to Register for JKS’s Official Website
1. Go to: http://www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr/
Click on Join/Login. (NOTE: Site works only with Internet Explorer, NOT Mozilla Firefox.).
2. Click on Join.
3. Fill in the blanks to register. Only the red section is required.
4. The ID must be between 3-20 characters, numbers or letter only. Symbols are not allowed. You can click on ID Check to see if the ID is already taken. This pop up window means that the ID you chose is already taken. You can type in another ID into the blank space and click ID check again until you find an ID that is available.
5. Password needs to be 6-20 characters. Name needs to be 2-10 characters. Nickname needs to be 2-8 characters. You can use the check option function to see if the nickname you chose is available.
6. The box to the right of Email is for joining the mailing list. If you want to opt out, please uncheck that box. When you are finished filling in the blanks, click on Join, at the bottom.
That’s it for the site registration!! You should now be able to access the sections of the site that aren’t reserved for paying members. If you want full access, please join JKS’s official fanclub.
Disclaimer: The author is in no way affiliated with JKS or Tree J. This instruction guide is for the sole purpose of helping out foreign fans who are having trouble registering for JKS’s official website and/or official fanclub.
Credits to: LizzyD (author of instruction guide)